- Applicant shall open a traffic file at the vehicle and driver licensing department, and get a card with the file number.
- Fill in the enrollment e-form on the SDI website.
- Attach with the application the following:
- Copy of the valid emirates ID.
- Copy of the traffic file document.
*In case of passing the theoretical lessons test at the theoretical training unit in Al Nassiriya, a copy of the passing certificate to be submitted.
- Do not chat with the instructor on personal issues or that not related to the training subject.
- Period of practical training on light vehicles is 40 minutes, while on heavy vehicles is 30 minutes.
- Training fees are non-refundable, and not covering the overall training period along with the testing fees. These fees may increase if the trainee consumes all training courses before passing the road test.
- Late attendance time is cut from the course period.
- In case of a trainee's frequent absence, he/she will be put on the wailing list, without any right to objection.
- In case of absence for compulsory reasons, the trainee shall inform the competent employee to arrange for a reliever, otherwise the training course will be deducted from the balance.
- In case of the trainer's absence, the trainee will be notified and course will not be counted.
- If the trainee consumes all the balance of training courses, he/she shall pay additional fees and continue training until getting the license to avoid withholding the file.
- If the trainee wishes to stop training, he/she shall notify the competent employee two days before, and pay all outstanding fees.
- SDI is open all weekdays except Fridays.
- SDI management is ready to answer all your enquiries and provide the required assistance.
- All instructions and guidelines provided herein is subject to change by the SDI management.